Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Terms

Best List of Free PC Power Program


Here are the free power apps ( software / program ) that I'm using extensively to make my computer usage experience better. These are not included when you installed Windows / Mac OS in your computer. I download so many free apps and only posted the ones that I particularly like and recommended. If you miss any of my previous posts, here's the summary:




  1. Dropbox - View, sync and backup your files across devices for free.
  2. SyncToy - Synchronize and backup your files offline.
  3. Cleaner - Speed up your PC.
  4. Revo Uninstaller - Uninstall applications completely.
  5. Recuva - Recover your permanently deleted files.
  6. Auslogics Disk Defragmenter - Put your files and drive free space together.
  7. Rohos Mini Drive - USB private storage.
Do you have any other apps that you would like to add? Put them in comments, thanks (^_^)
 

Author

CarlBytes is a personal technology blog. Contact me at carlbytes [at] gmail {dot} com for any comments and suggestions.

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Detector. CarlBytes and some of its contents  are copyrighted since 2012 by CarlBytes. All rights reserved. You may only use them for personal, non-commercial home use. You can only (dofollow) link to my blog or my posts for public display stating http://carlbytes.blogspot.com as the source.

Recent Posts