Xmarks - Sync Bookmark Online
Note: This is the fix when you have duplicate bookmarks or empty folders.
Do you have a problem in accessing your saved bookmarks when you are using a different device or browser? Xmarks solves this by synchronizing your bookmarks to your Xmarks.com account and to your different browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer. As you know, these browsers are available in different operating systems such as Windows, Mac and Linux OS. This is a free online service .
Fortunately, even if your browser or device (ex. BlackBerry Playbook tablet) is not supported, you can access your Xmarks.com account and your bookmarks will be available to you.
- Go to Xmarks.com and create an account.
- Install extension / add-on of Xmarks on your browser.
- Go to your other browser or device and see if your bookmarks are synchronized.
I'm using Google Chrome and you can sync your bookmarks to your Google online account and to your other devices' Chrome without Xmarks by:
- Going to the settings icon on the upper right corner.
- Choose "Options".
- Click "Personal Stuff"
- In "Sign in" area, choose "Advanced..." button.
- Check "Bookmarks".