Windows Media Player - Online Radio
If in case you don't have radio signal in your location, you can use your internet and Windows Media Player (WMP) to listen and stream to radio stations either in real time or recorded. This is a free online service .
In WMP 12, do the following:
- Open WMP.
- Click "Media Guide" at the lower left corner.
- Then at the top of Media Guide, click "Internet Radio".
- Click "Search for radio stations".
- Click |Select country/region" and choose your country.
- Finally select your desired radio stations.
- At the "Play" tab, click "Save list" and rename it your radio station name so you can easily access it on the upper left of WMP under "Playlists".
- Kelangan pa bang i-memorize yan? Hahahah :)